Monday, January 30, 2017

They Are Finished!!

Thank you all for the amazing projects and the hard work it took to get them there. I hope everyone had fun doing them, and if you came to Math & Science Night, I hope you had fun then, too!

There are 14 projects from our fair that are eligible to continue to the Regional Science Fest. I am pleased and proud that FIVE of the seven fourth grade projects advancing are from our trio! Congratuations to:
  • Lawson Bowers "How Air Pressure Affects the Bounce"
  • Hannah Hobbs "Seeing the Power of Light"
  • Aziza Otallah "Will it Grow Faster If ..."
  • Musa Shamsi "Why is a Limnic Eruption Lethal"
  • Gabriella Zulfker "Which Popcorn Pops the Best"
Presentations to the class will continue. Unfortunately, they will be delayed until later this week because I am off campus. In the meantime, I will still accept any late projects, or parts of projects/checkpoints. Please contact me with questions or concerns.