Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Science Project Checkpoints

Happy new year! I have received several emails regarding projects, and I will continue to try and respond to everyone today. In the meantime, here is some important info:
  • Checkpoint #3, originally due 1/4 (tomorrow) will be extended to 1/6 (Friday). 
  • All remaining checkpoints (including #3) will be on PAPER, not on a Google form. 
  • Students will receive a form tomorrow with info on checkpoints #1 & #2, however, grades for these were returned via Google Classroom. 
  • Students reviewed deadlines and expectations for checkpoints with me today in class; have your kiddos show you their agendas if it can help. 
  • I was able to conference with a few students today and provide them with the papers for Checkpoint #3, but will finish with everyone tomorrow. 
I understand that many families had technical difficulties, and so I am adjusting back to the paper format. If students wish, they may continue to type responses and attach them to forms they receive from me from here forward.

Thank you for everything you are all doing on these projects. I know they can be overwhelming, but students really do benefit tremendously from the experience.

Please continue to email me with questions; and I appreciate your patience -- I am responding as quickly as I can!